Bingo Management Volunteer
We are looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to help with our exciting Bingo games. Bingo is one of our most well-attended activities and is lots of fun. The Nashua Senior Activity Center has been holding Bingo games on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month for many years. This volunteer position does NOT involve actually calling the numbers or selling tickets and cards. We have others who handle that part. What we are looking for is a person to manage the game. See details below.
- Should be able to commit to one Wednesday per month
- Entering data into worksheets.
- Distribution of cash earnings to winners
- Helping to file reports with the state
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Willing to be trained by our experts
You can take on as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. If interested in this exciting volunteer opportunity, call Pat Francis at 883-3111. She will then meet you at the Center to train you in all areas related to running a Bingo game.