For those age 50 & over.
Single: $40 per year
Couple: $60 per year
The membership office is on the 2nd floor. If paying by mail, please enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope to return your membership card to you. Every member should carry their Senior Activity Center membership card with them in order to receive member discounts.
Download our membership form. You can mail it or bring it in to the center.
Learn about membership offers for new members.
Please contact the Jodie Surprenant, the NSAC Office Manager at 816-2642
Senior Activity Center members enjoy benefits such as
(membership is open to anyone over the age of 50):
- Subscription to SAC newsletter
- Educational, social and recreational opportunities
- Holiday events
- Resource library with Internet access
- Member Lounge with computers
- Groups and Clubs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Outreach Department services
- Friendship, camaraderie and fun!
- Parking facilities
- Social and holiday events
- Community businesses
- Room and event rentals
- Billiards Room
- Dance Studio
- Senior CoffeeTalk Lounge
- Community Room
- Conference Rooms
- Commercial Kitchen